Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Week 1: How I Did

This wasn't a great fantasy week for me, but it wasn't bad either.  If this performance represents my floor more than my ceiling, than I'm in for a great fantasy season (I'm hoping that's the case).  But I'll just have to wait and see.  Here's how my week went...

Fantasy Football - Critical Values

Win- NY Foot Soldiers 73 - HgbA1C 72
Man, talk about a close game.  My team was solid almost accross the board, but unspectacular everywhere.  DeSean Jackson and Mike Sims-Walker were my fantasy zeroes this week, and Donovan McNabb was my fantasy hero, despite not being on my fantasy team, throwing to Santana Moss and Chris Cooley enough to give them a combined 15 pts.  I expect more from Aaron Rodgers down the road.

League Standings:


















Pick'em - Positive Predictive Values

8-8
Ouch.  This was as bad a week as I've ever had picking winners, and not a great way to start the season.  The good news is that I'm only 2 pts. out of first place, so if I am solid for the next few weeks, I can get into the lead, but I can't afford another week like this.

League Standings:

























Survival - Negative Selection

Alive
I mad it through week 1 without using up any powerhouse teams.  But I think I will have to use one to get through week 2.  Still, it's nice to have hung in there when two opponents have already fallen.

League Standings:

No comments:

Post a Comment